+47 48 66 13 79
Minja is a Consulting Intern at Mimir Consulting.
She holds a BSc Economics from Morgan State University (MSU) and is a student at BI Norwegian Business School, where she attends the MSc Administration programme.
While pursuing her academic education, Minja acquired professional risk management skills at DNB. Her main responsibility was to estimate credit cycles for different industry segments under IFRS9, preparation of IRB-models and participated in the preparation of EBA Stress Test 2018 for DNB Banking Group
On voluntary basis, Minja provided tutorial and academic services to Morgan State University students, by facilitating study groups, homework sessions and daily operations of AEP tutorial labs and Smart Suites.
Her latest achievement is a 2nd place at Rotman European Trading Competition and winning the local edition of the 2019 CFA Institute Research Challenge organized between Denmark and Norway. She continues to develop her skills within the financial management profession, by pursuing the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) programme held by CFA Institute, being a level 2 candidate for June 2019 exam.
- Recipient of BI Presidential Scholarship
- 7th Place at Rotman World Trading Competition
- 2nd Place at Rotman European Trading Competition
- Recipient of the Academic Honors Scholarship (MSU)
- All American Academic Award for Athletes (2015, 2016)
- Rookie Tutor of the Year Award (2015)
- President’s Honor Roll at MSU
- President’s Honor Roll at HCC
- Member of the Dean’s List at BI Norwegian Business School (2017,2018)
- NCAA Division I collegiate volleyball player (2014-2017)